Weekly Bill Round Up: Oct. 26
See which bills, resolutions and treaties were the most popular among POPVOX users in our weekly round-up. Want to be a part of the POPVOXnation conversation? Please join us on Facebook or Twitter. Thanks for using POPVOX!
Top Bills of the Week
- NASA#1 Doubling Funding for NASA
- HR 6079#2 The Repeal of Obamacare Act
- HR 3553#3 The Genetically Engineered Food Right to Know Act
- S 3412#4 The Middle Class Tax Cut Act
- HR 6388#5 Stengthening the Horse Protection Act
- HR 1487#6 The Poison-Free Poultry Act
- HR 6509#7 The Reducing food-based Inorganic and Organic Compounds Exposure Act
- S 1955#8 Authorizing interstate traffic of unpasteurized milk for human consumption.
- S 3525#9 The Sportsmen's Act
- HR 3984#10 The Arsenic Prevention and Protection from Lead Exposure in Juice (APPLE Juice) Act
- SRes 556#11 Suspending foreign assistance to Libya and Egypt until the President certifies that both governments are providing proper security at US embassies and consulates.
- S 1549#12 The American Jobs Act
- HR 6511#13 Requiring investigations into the Sept. 2012 attacks on US missions in Libya, Egypt and Yemen.
- HR 2673#14 The Gulf Coast Oil and Gas Royalty Giveaway Repeal and Deficit Reduction Act
- HR 2672#15 The Preserving Access to Orphan Drugs Act
- S 3551#16 Requiring investigations into the Sept. 2012 attacks on US missions in Libya, Egypt and Yemen.
- Budget#17 Sequestration
- HR 5542#18 The Bring Jobs Home Act
- HR 1672#19 The Brewers Excise and Economic Relief (BEER) Act
- S 3609#20 The Internet Radio Fairness Act
Please keep in mind that highlighting a bill doesn't imply a POPVOX endorsement in any way. Rather, we're simply trying to offer one more way to stay informed of an overwhelmingly complex legislative system.