Weekly Bill Round Up: Oct. 18
See which bills, resolutions and treaties were the most popular among POPVOX users in our weekly round-up. Want to be a part of the POPVOXnation conversation? Please join us on Facebook or Twitter. Thanks for using POPVOX!
Top Bills of the Week
- S 3525#1 The Sportsmen's Act
- NASA#2 Doubling Funding for NASA
- HR 6079#3 The Repeal of Obamacare Act
- HR 6388#4 Strengthening the Horse Protection Act
- HR 4089#5 The Sportsmen's Heritage Act
- HR 4183#6 The Weekend Voting Act
- S 1549#7 The American Jobs Act
- S 3412#8 The Middle Class Tax Cut Act
- HR 6530#9 The Global Free Internet Act
- HR 2673#10 The Gulf Coast Oil and Gas Royalty Giveaway Repeal and Deficit Reduction Act
- HR 2672#11 The Preserving Access to Orphan Drugs Act
- SRes 446#12 Expressing that the UN should not be allowed to exercise control over the Internet.
- HR 2606#13 The New York City Natural Gas Supply Enhancement Act
- HR 3032#14 The Medicare Access to Radiology Care Act
- S 3609#15 The Internet Radio Fairness Act
- Budget#16 Sequestration
- HR 2306#17 The Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act
- HR 2674#18 The 340B Program Improvement Act
- S 2547#19 The Big Cats and Public Safety Protection Act
- HRes 762#20 Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding community-based civil defense and power generation.
Please keep in mind that highlighting a bill doesn't imply a POPVOX endorsement in any way. Rather, we're simply trying to offer one more way to stay informed of an overwhelmingly complex legislative system.